Salomon Shindo Mid Gore-Tex Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Go ahead and make it a long weekend. This burly mid-height hiking boot provides ankle protection and stability on uneven or overgrown trails. Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® bootie construction means you can stomp right through creeks and muddy sections. The gusseted tongue keeps pebbles and sand on the outside, and toe and heel caps shield your feet from rocks and roots. A cushy footbed makes 15km days feel like 5km days, and a luggy sole keeps you steady on uneven or slippery terrain, so you can focus on the view.
- Synthetic uppers with structural synthetic overlays for durability.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® booties to tackle wet conditions.
- Protective mudguard, toe and heel caps add durability and foot protection.
- Sensifit™ construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out.
- Removable OrthoLite® EVA footbeds cushion feet for long days on the trail.
- Injected EVA midsoles combine cushioning and support.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip® rubber.
- Deep lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.