Salomon X Ultra Mid 2 CS Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Grow your gear closet with waterproof boots made for cold-weather hiking and snowshoeing. Light but supportive, the X Ultra 2 Winter Boot is as comfortable as a trail running shoe. You can expect warm feet, thanks to a layer of Thinsulate insulation.
- Waterproof nubuck and leather upper for out-of-the-box comfort and durability.
- ClimaSalomon waterproof-breathable membrane construction with gusseted tongue keeps water out.
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation keeps feet toasty to temperatures of -12°C.
- Protective mud guard and rubber heel and toecaps for scuff resistence.
- Removable Ortholite insole adds comfort underfoot.
- Injected EVA midsole with moulded shank provides stable support and cushion.
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip® rubber compound for traction and stability on slippery surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.