Salomon Toundra Pro CS Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
So cold it feels like walking on the moon? The insulation in the Toundra Pro CS Waterproof Winter Boots was originally developed for NASA's space program, so it provides both warmth and some astronaut cachet. Ideal for snowshoeing or for walking around in the otherworldly winter silence.
- Waterproof leather and synthetic upper for winter durability.
- ClimaSalomon waterproof-breathable bootie construction.
- Lace-up closure with gusseted tongue allows for flex in the fit.
- Aerotherm synthetic insulation keep your feet warm.
- Synthetic fur lining adds warmth and keeps drafts out.
- Rubber toecap and heel counter offer extra protection.
- EVA midsole provides comfort.
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip rubber outsole for non-slip traction, grip and stability on snow and ice.
- Manufacturer's suggested temperature rating of -40°C for active use.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Lining material||Faux fur|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.