Salomon Quest Winter Gore-Tex Boots - Men's
- Available prices $229.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Take on challenging and cold terrain in comfort. The Quest Winter Boot's progressive design borrows elements from Salomon® trail running shoes and works them into rugged winter package. The GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane seals out moisture while the fleece lining keeps your feet comfy and warm. Salomon's Winter Contagrip® rubber compound ensures your feet stay in place on snow and ice. Built for tough days on snow-covered trails or braving the cold on slippery sidewalks.
- Waterproof leather and textile upper for out-of-the-box comfort and durability.
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort waterproof-breathable membrane construction with gusseted tongue keeps feet dry.
- Thick fleece lining keeps feet warm to temperatures as low as -12°C.
- Protective rubber heel and toecaps for scuff resistence.
- Removable EVA insole adds comfort underfoot.
- Injected EVA advanced chassis midsole incorporates a moulded shank for a stable cushioned ride.
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip® rubber compound for traction and stability on slippery surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|