If you don't want to carry the weight of 2 sleeping bags, this adaptable 2-person system might be the answer. It's a modified quilt, designed for those who curl up on their side, sleep feet out, or stomach down. When the temperature drops, you can tuck the sides snuggly around you, on warm nights you can slide your feet outside the foot vent. If you tend to change positions as you sleep, the sleeping pad sleeve will prevent your pad from migrating away during the night.
- Shell and lining are 30-denier polyester ripstop.
- 600 fill-power duck DriDown is treated to absorb less moisture, retain loft and dry 33% faster than untreated down.
- No zip, toggles, Velcro or cords.
- Catenary opening is narrower than the width of the bag, as you push out, the walls push in to seal out drafts.
- Uninsulated bottom with sleeping pad sleeve keeps weight minimal.
- Adjustable pad sleeves fits two sleeping pads 51cm to 64 cm wide.
- Insulated pockets provide insulation under your arms and allow you to tuck the side in to prevent drafts, or open it up on a warm night.
- Zipperless foot vent folds closed and can be kicked open when needed.
|Length||Fits up to 6' 4" (193 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||600 fill-power water-repellent duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Construction||Baffle + Comforter|
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop polyester|
|Lining/backer||30-denier ripstop polyester|
|Packed size||23 x 41cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.