If you don't want to carry the weight of 2 sleeping bags and you like to cuddle, this adaptable 2-person sleep system might be the answer. The Backcountry Bed Duo is a modified quilt designed for side sleepers, stomach sleepers, and people who like to stick their feet out. When the temperature drops, you can tuck the sides snugly around you, and on warm nights you can slide your feet out the zipperless foot vent. If you (or your special someone) tend to change positions as you sleep, the sleeping pad sleeves prevent your pads from migrating away over the course of a night.
- Shell and lining are lightweight 20-denier polyester.
- 700-fill-power duck DriDown is treated so it absorbs less moisture, retains loft and dries 33% faster than untreated down.
- No zips, toggles, Velcro or cords.
- Catenary opening is narrower than the width of the bag, so as you push out, the walls push in to seal out drafts.
- Stretch cord system allows you to clip the integrated comforter to the sides of the bag to keep it tucked in, even when you toss and turn in your sleep.
- Insulated pockets provide insulation under your arms and allow you to tuck the sides in to prevent drafts, or open them up on a warm night.
- Zipperless foot vent folds closed and can be kicked open when needed.
- Adjustable pad sleeves fit 2 sleeping pads 51cm to 64cm wide.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||700 fill-power water-repellent duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Construction||Baffle + Comforter|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Length||Fits up to 6' 4" (193 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.