If you find traditional sleeping bags too restricting, this adaptable system might be the answer. The Frontcountry Bed is a modified quilt designed for side sleepers, stomach sleepers, and people who like to stick their feet out. When the temperature drops, you can tuck the sides snugly around you, and on warm nights you can slide your feet outside the foot vent. If you tend to change positions as you sleep, the sleeping pad sleeve prevents your pad from migrating away over the course of the night.
- Shell is 50-denier polyester ripstop
- Lining is 68-denier polyester taffeta.
- Synthetic fill.
- No zips, toggles, Velcro or cords.
- Catenary opening is narrower than the width of the bag, so as you push out, the walls push in to seal out drafts.
- Fits sleeping pads 51 to 64cm wide.
- Insulated pockets provide insulation under your arms and allow you to tuck the sides in to prevent drafts, or open up the bag on a warm night.
- Zipperless foot vent folds closed and can be kicked open when you get too warm.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Construction||Baffle + Comforter|
|Face fabric||50-denier ripstop polyester|
|Packed size||28 x 51cm|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Length||Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.