If you find traditional sleeping bags too restricting, or too awkward to zip together, this adaptable system for 2 people might be your new favourite thing. The Frontcountry Bed is a modified quilt designed for side sleepers, stomach sleepers, and people who like to stick their feet out. When the temperature drops, you can tuck the sides snugly around you, and on warm nights you can slide your feet out the foot vent to cool off. Sleeping pad sleeves prevent your pads from migrating away in case one of you tends to change positions in your sleep.
- Shell is 50-denier polyester ripstop
- Lining is 68-denier polyester taffeta.
- Synthetic fill.
- No zips, toggles, Velcro or cords.
- Catenary opening is narrower than the width of the bag, so as you push out, the walls push in to seal out drafts.
- Fits 2 sleeping pads, 51 to 64cm wide.
- Insulated pockets provide insulation under your arms and allow you to tuck the sides in to prevent drafts, or open up the bag on a warm night.
- Zipperless foot vent folds closed and can be kicked open when needed.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Construction||Baffle + Comforter|
|Face fabric||50-denier ripstop polyester|
|Packed size||33 x 53cm|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Length||Fits up to 6' 4" (193 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.