Oboz Bridger B-Dry 10" Insulated Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Traverse snowy, slushy streets and frosty country trails confidently. Whenever you need warmth, waterproofing and traction, this low-calf boot steps brilliantly forward.
- Waterproof nubuck leather for durable protection.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out the wet and lets sweat escape.
- 400g Thinsulate insulation ensures your feet stay toasty warm.
- Rubber toecaps and heel counters protect your boots and your feet.
- O Fit thermal insoles provide additional warmth and comfort.
- Midsoles are dual-density EVA for cushioning and support.
- TPU chassis and nylon shank adds stability and protection.
- Outsoles are rugged winterized rubber for durable traction in cold conditions.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.