Give unsalted sidewalks the boot. Durable and grippy, the Dana Winter Boots hold their own on snowshoe adventures and snowy walks to work. The durable shell is waterproof and rugged, but lightweight construction offers more agility and freedom of movement than regular snow boots. An insulating liner keeps toes cozy down to ridiculously cold temperatures, and the super-grippy soles let you stride confidently through icy parking lots.
- Uppers are waterproof suede with a sweater-knit collar for style and comfort.
- Removable B-TEK™ Lite hollow fibre synthetic liner is light and provides cold-weather comfort.
- Superlite TPU shell is durable and waterproof with a snowshoe strap ledge on the heel.
- AirGrip® rubber and EVA blend midsole and outsole for lightweight cushion and grip.
- Rubber contact points on sole for increased traction.
- Manufacturer's active rating is -50°C.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|