Give your feet a warm winter. A lightweight, waterproof, insulated hiking boot will do the trick. Easily compatible with snowshoes, the Hike Winter Boot's contoured midsole offers cushioned support for long hours on the snowshoe trails. A waterproof-breathable membrane keeps powder and slush on the outside where they belong, while synthetic hollow fibre insulation circulates heat to keep your toes cozy despite the uninviting temps outside. A super-grippy sole lets you hike confidently down snowy trails and slippery driveways.
- Soft shell uppers are nylon and synthetic leather.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane is seam-taped for no-nonsense weather protection.
- Synthetic hollow fibre insulation uses 4-channels to circulate warm air for all-day heat.
- Microfibre lining for a soft next-to-skin feel.
- Snowshoe ledge and tendon guard makes for easy snowshoe compatibility.
- TPU plate adds torsional rigidity and support.
- EVA midsole is contoured to absorb shock and cushion your step.
- High-grip supportive sole to keep you on your feet, regardless of the terrain you're tackling.
- Manufacturer's comfort rating is -20°C.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|