Baffin Sequoia Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A lightweight snow boot for heavy winters. Part of Baffin's Ultralite series, the Sequoia Winter Boots allow you to go about your regular routine with comfort, confidence and agility, no matter how hard it snows. Tall, waterproof uppers with warm insulation let you stomp through snowdrifts in style, and grippy soles designed for cold-weather traction help you stay upright on icy sidewalks and hardpacked trails.
- Uppers are waterproof polyurethane-coated leather and nylon.
- Removable B-TEK™ Lite hollow fibre synthetic liner is light and provides cold-weather comfort.
- Superlite TPU shell is durable and waterproof with a snowshoe strap ledge on the heel.
- AirGrip® rubber and EVA blend midsole and outsole for lightweight cushion and grip.
- Rubber contact points on sole for increased traction.
- Manufacturer's active rating is -50°C.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure