Baffin Klondike Winter Boots - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $89.00 $89.00
- Original price $119.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The weather outside might be frightful, but you can go out anyway. Built for the rugged conditions of the Yukon, the Klondike Winter Boots are ready for whatever winter has in store. A rubber outsole blocks out snow and slush, while a tall nylon shaft cinches shut to block out tall drifts. A thick felt liner insulates feet against serious cold – Baffin recommends these boots for temps as low as -40°C.
- Uppers are durable nylon with a cinchable collar to keep snow out.
- Removable felt liner is light not bulky, and provides cold-weather comfort.
- Midsole are highly flexible GelFlex for shock absorption and rebound.
- Outsoles are flexible and durable rubber.
- Manufacturer's active rating is -40°C.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|