Merrell Chameleon 7 Access Mid A/C Waterproof Shoes - Children to Youths
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. While we fix things, you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Finding the perfect marshmallow stick can take all day. This kid-sized version of the adult Chameleon stands up to the rigours of camp life and hiking trips with no compromises. Leather and mesh balance durability, breathability and weight, and a waterproof membrane keeps feet dry no matter what the trail throws at them. A hook-and-loop closure makes them easy to get on and off, and rugged outsoles offer grip on rocky, rooty or muddy terrain.
- Durable leather and mesh upper breathes to keep little feet comfortable.
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in less-than-ideal trail conditions.
- Hook-and-loop closure makes for quick adjustability and easy on and off.
- Non-marking M Select™ GRIP outsole provides traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.