Merrell Moab FST Polar Mid A/C Waterproof Insulated Shoes - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
There’s not much better than the first crunchy steps into fresh snow. Lightweight insulation keeps tiny toes toasty through winter walks to school and trips to the ski hill. Waterproof construction lets them wade through slush without getting damp, and a grippy sole keeps them upright on slippery sidewalks. A hook-and-loop strap makes for quick ons and offs in case someone forgets their scarf inside.
- Waterproof leather upper for long-lasting durability.
- M-Select™ DRY waterproof-breathable bootie construction keeps water out.
- Lace-up with hook-and-loop strap for easy on and off.
- 200g lightweight insulation keeps little feet warm.
- Non-marking M-Select™ GRIP rubber outsole for traction on wet and dry surfaces.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.