The creek is only ankle-deep and you could jump across, but you choose to march right through because you can. One of Columbia's lightest trail shoes, this waterproof shoe is built for the kinds of hiking days that make great stories. The upper has a no-sew TPU film and a textile mudguard for durability and abrasion protection that adds almost no weight. The Omni-Grip outsole gives goat-like grip, while a Techlite midsole keeps your foot energized.
- OutDry Extreme waterproof upper with welded TPU film overlays protects you from puddles.
- Moisture-wicking liner moves sweat away from your foot for dry comfort.
- Ripstop textile mudguard offers lightweight abrasion protection.
- Techlite EVA midsole provides cushioning and high energy return.
- Outsole combination of Omni-Grip non-marking rubber and EVA provides traction while reducing weight.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.