A compact, lightweight, solid fuel–burning stove, paired with a rugged stainless steel pot. Great for boiling water to rehydrate meals or make a mug of trailside tea. When it's time to break camp, the stove fits neatly into the pot, and the pot's handles fold inward to create a compact package that saves space in your pack.
- Graduated pot has both ounces and milliliters, great for rehydrating meals.
- Folding pot and lid handles have silicone insulation to protect you from the heat.
- Virtually smokeless and residue-free solid fuel tablets work for cooking or starting a campfire.
- Each 14g tablet burns approximately 12 minutes and up to 1400°F (760°C).
- Works at high altitudes and in sub-zero temperatures.
- Fuel can be stored for 10+ years.
- Stove and pot fit inside the stuff sack
- Includes stove, pot and mesh stuff sack. Fuel tabs not included.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
|Dimensions||10.3 x 11cm|
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.