MEC Snowfall Down Puffer - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A super-warm down parka ready for winter and for making getaways throughout the season. It will even help you arrive well rested. Tucked inside the lining is a hidden pocket that turns your jacket in to a travel pillow. The body, sleeves and hood are loaded with luxurious 550-fill-power down that's lightweight and responsibly sourced. With its long length, quilted construction, and thoughtful details, the Snowfall down Puffer is ready for cold conditions and travel around the great white north.
- Hidden internal pocket works as a stuff sack and lets you use the jacket as a travel pillow.
- Fitted, insulated hood has dual drawcords to keep cold out.
- Deep, fleece-lined pockets keep hands safe from winter winds, interior zippered pocket keeps your phone secure.
- Horizontal baffles create tunnels of warmth that wrap around your body.
- 550-fill power duck down provides pillowy insulation.
- Down insulation is Responsible Down Certified, so you can feel good about your down.
- Exterior and interior material have a DWR finish to help keep you dry.
- Smooth lining material glides over other fabric for easy layering.
- Soft knit cuffs.
- 2-way centre front zip.
- Wash cold on delicate. No fabric softener, bleach, ironing or dry cleaning. Tumble dry low with tennis balls.
- Regular fit feels just right, no surprises.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Insulation||550 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.