MEC Prospect Fleece Pullover - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This soft fleece pullover feels so fantastic you'll be seeking out chilly mornings and late season campfires just for an excuse to wear it more. The chest pocket will safely store a pocket knife, headlamp or other woodsy stuff, leaving your hands free to luxuriate in the kangaroo handwarmer pocket.
- Made from amazingly soft recycled polyester fleece.
- Tall double-layered collar.
- Half-length zip lets you vents extra heat.
- Chest pocket is contrast stretch nylon with a laser-cut zip closure.
- Spacious and soft kangaroo handwarmer pocket.
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep out drafts.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.