MEC Transference Mid Reversible Down Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Add a layer of cozy to your favourite jacket. The Transference Reversible down jacket was designed to slip under your jacket to add a layer of quilted warmth, or to be worn on its own. The fully reversible design offers a quilted side or a smooth side, so you can match your jacket to your style. With 2 different looks and the option to layer, the Transference Reversible jacket is super versatile and a great choice for fall travel, or that cool morning trip to work.
- Regular fit wears like an old favourite.
- Reversible design gives you 2 different looks, 1 quilted and 1 smooth.
- Compatible and interchangeable with other jackets in the Transference series.
- Insulated with 650 fill-power duck down that is Responsible Down Standard certified.
- DWR finish shakes off light showers.
- Packs into its own pocket, for ultra-compact packing convenience (packed dimensions: 19 x 16cm).
- Body mapped quilting holds the down in the areas you need it most and prevents cold spots when layering.
- Soft knit cuffs and a high, insulated collar help keep the warm in and the cold out.
- Shirttail hem offers a little extra coverage from the chill winds and layers well.
- Fleece lined pockets keep your hands toasty.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Face fabric||30-denier nylon|
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.