MEC Yeti Windblock Jacket - Children
- Available prices $44.95
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With retro style and a soft fleece interior, you won't have to negotiate to get your kids to wear the Yeti. Great for cool-weather adventures, shoulder-season hikes or layering up when the temperatures drop. The lightweight material makes it easy to tie around the waist of stuff in a pack. Weather-resistant panels help keep light showers and chill winds at bay. And, front pockets keep hands warm and the day’s must-have items secure.
- Crafted from a mix of Bluesign approved fabric and recycled polyester.
- Elbow patches add a layer of durability.
- DWR finish on the the chest and shoulders means the weather won’t cancel the fun.
- Full length zip allows for easy temperature control.
- Front pockets cut the chill and keep tiny treasures safe.
- Regular fit wears like an old favourite.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.