MEC Acclimate Shrug Off Jacket - Boys' - Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Shrug into classic fleece comfort. The Acclimate Shrug Off Jacket is right at home on chilly fall morning in the city, or around camp. When the temperatures start to drop this mid-weight fleece layers under a rain shell or ski jacket when it is time to hit the slopes.
- Crafted from a soft recycled polyester fleece that holds in warmth and wicks away moisture.
- Gusset under the sleeve and offset seams keep movement free and easy.
- Elastic binding at the collar, cuffs, and hemline help keep the cool out and the warm in.
- Internal hanger loop decreases the chance of this ending up in the clothing pile.
- Dual handwarmer pockets keep chill winds at bay.
- Name tag on the inside reduces confusion after sleep overs or around camp.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.