MEC Cozy Sweatpants - Children
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Fleecy sweats that keep weight low and comfort high. The Cozy sweatpants are just that, cozy. Made from a lightweight fleece these pants happy on chilly playgrounds, campgrounds or anywhere a comfy, warm pant is needed.
- Crafted from a brushed polyester fleece that holds in warmth and wicks away moisture.
- Gusseted crotch means these pants can keep up with the most active kids.
- Reinforced knee patches add durability.
- Tapered legs with elasticised cuffs tuck easily into boots.
- Double stitched waistband means the elastic won’t roll.
- Name tag on the inside, great for making play date or daycare pick-ups a little easier.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.