MEC Cozy Sweatpants - Children
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Fleecy sweats that keep weight low and comfort high. The Cozy sweatpants are just that, cozy. Made from a lightweight fleece these pants happy on chilly playgrounds, campgrounds or anywhere a comfy, warm pant is needed.
- Crafted from a brushed polyester fleece that holds in warmth and wicks away moisture.
- Gusseted crotch means these pants can keep up with the most active kids.
- Reinforced knee patches add durability.
- Tapered legs with elasticised cuffs tuck easily into boots.
- Double stitched waistband means the elastic won’t roll.
- Name tag on the inside, great for making play date or daycare pick-ups a little easier.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.