MEC Cozy Hoodie - Children
- Available prices Clearance price $26.21 From $26.21 to $34.95 $26.21 – $34.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A long, warm hoodie that keeps weight low and comfort high. The Cozy hood is just that, cozy. Made from a lightweight fleece this hoodie is great over a tee on the playground or layered under a shell on a chilly hike.
- Crafted from a brushed polyester fleece that holds in warmth and wicks away moisture.
- Dropped hemline provides more coverage and leaves room to grow.
- Raglan sleeves keep movement free and work well will pack straps.
- Large, soft hood ups the comfort factor.
- Name tag on the inside, great for making play date or daycare pick-ups a little easier.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.