Kuhl Interceptr Jacket - Men's
Jacket warmth without jacket weight. The Interceptr is a lightweight fleece that keeps you cozy and warm around camp or around town. More than just another fleece, its paneled construction, advanced stitching and mixed materials speak to KÜHL’s technical background.
- ALFPACA GOLD™ fleece is super-soft thanks to a ring-spun process that yields ultra-fine threads. These fine threads are soft on the skin and trap a layer of warmth.
- KASHMIRA™ low-profile, warm microfleece side panels and inner arms reduce bulk, cut down on weight and increase packability.
- Paneled construction through the arm allows for a greater range of motion without bunching.
- Thumbholes offer up more warmth on the back of the hand and keep your sleeves anchored in place.
- High, microsuede-lined collar keeps warmth in and cold out.
- DYNAMIK™ stitching is stronger and stretchier than traditional stitching.
- Large chest pockets and handwarmer pockets provide plenty of space for needed gear.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.