Forsake Clyde II Waterproof Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Detour from the road to the hiking trail on short notice. The durable Clyde II carries you comfortably over country roads, root-strewn forest paths or puddles your dog drags you through. Waterproof-breathable construction keeps feet dry and cozy, while a supportive footbed cushions every step. A rugged outsole helps you keep your balance on slippery sections and icy sidewalks.
- Durable upper is made from nylon and full-grain leather.
- Waterproof-breathable construction.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris.
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial liner keeps your feet fresh.
- Polyurethane footbed provides consistent support and cushioning, with an antimicrobial treatment.
- Beefy outsole features directional inner lugs for grip on loose surfaces, and wide outer lugs for stability on hard stuff like slab rock (or asphalt).
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.