The vívofit 4 is with you every step of the way on your fitness journey. It learns your activity level, automatically detects your workouts, and even monitors your sleep. The always-on backlit display is easily to read throughout the day. Get credit for all that you do with Move IQ™ that automatically recognizes walking, running, biking, swimming and elliptical training. Sync when you want to, not when you have to; workout data is stored right on your wrist. Later, with the touch of 1 button, you can wirelessly sync your stats with Garmin Connect© free web service and app. Garmin Connect is also where you are able to enjoy the social side of your activity tracker, engaging with the millions of users around the world. Too much sofa time? The vívofit 4 prompts you with a sound when it is time to move, and resets after a few minutes of walking.
- Customizable colour screen can display daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories, intensity minutes and time of day.
- 24/7 activity tracking, vívofit 4 learns your activity level and assigns attainable goals, guiding you towards a healthier more active lifestyle.
- Move bar reminds you to get up and move after being stationary for too long.
- Move IQ intelligently detects and tracks activity so it appears in your Garmin Connect.
- Sleep tracking mode monitors rest, total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep in your Garmin Connect profile.
- Weekly intensity minutes are displayed against the ideal of 150 needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- TrueUp™ syncs data amongst compatible Garmin devices, making sure you get credit for all of your activities.
- Sync your data to paired smartphone running the free Garmin Connect app.
- Local weather forecast information comes through the Garmin Connect link with your smartphone.
- Toe-to-Toe™ challenges are great for entertaining kids, letting them challenge one another to a 2-minute step contest. This mode also tracks individual results, letting kids practice, or chase that new PR on their own.
- Stores up to 4 weeks of activity data.
- Waterproof design is ready for real life.
- Up to 1-year battery life from the easily replaceable SR43 batteries.
- Small/medium fits wrist sizes 122-188mm. Large fits wrist sizes 148-215mm.
- In the box: vívofit 4 and documentation.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Silicone|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|Low battery warning||Yes|
Calculated based on data from a heart rate monitor.
Attaches to your shoe, captures your running data (i.e., pace, distance), and transmits it to your heart rate monitor or GPS.
Want an easy jog? A fast-paced ride? A workout with lots of variety to keep you on your toes? With programmable workouts you can tailor your training to match whatever you are looking for on a particular day.
|Heart rate monitor||No|
Heart rate target zones
Displays heart rate zones during activity.
A coded instrument ensures no interference between your chest strap and your watch, necessary if you are training in busy gyms or trails where other signals may be encountered.
|Batteries||2 Silver Oxide SR43 (included)|
Allows user to monitor training goals with either a virtual partner or alarms.
Heart rate in real time
Displays beats per minute during activity.
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Calories in real time
Displays calorie expenditure during activity, based on heart rate monitor data.
Monitors pedalling cadence and measures pedalling strokes per minute.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Battery life||8760 h|
|Chest strap||Not compatible|