Hoka Bondi 6 Road Running Shoes - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $142.46 From $142.46 to $189.95 $142.46 – $189.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Bondi 6 is Hoka One One's flagship maximal running shoe: a versatile, comfortable runner with a wide landing platform and incredible cushioning. An oversized EVA midsole offers an unmatched combination of high-performance cushioning, lower heel drop offset and an inherently stable ride. An early-stage meta-rocker helps increase the economy of running performance and an accurate foot roll through the gait cycle. This is an ideal shoe for runners looking for an ultra-cushy, floaty, high-performance running shoe.
- Upper is breathable air mesh with a lycra-lined collar and minimal stitching.
- External TPU heel counter adds support.
- Deep foot frame allows your foot to sink far into the midsoles for stability.
- Early-stage meta-rocker places the transition zone behind the metatarsal heads for a smooth ride and fast transition to the forefoot.
- Full-length, ultra-cushioned EVA midsole for excellent response and shock absorption and a stable ride.
- 10-degree heel bevel smooths transitions.
- Outsole is high-abrasion lightweight rubber.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.