A large volume alpine pack built for high-altitude expeditions and multi-week mountain missions. Patagonia to Pakistan, this pack handles big loads and long approaches with ease. The dynamic reACTIV XP suspension moves with you to distribute the weight when humping loads over varied terrain. Dual PickPockets, crampon pouch and tuck away rope strap secure your tools and gear, while removable top lid and padded hipbelt can be stripped away to save weight on the summit push.
- Fabric is tough, abrasion-resistant nylon chosen for its durability.
- Thermoformed backpanel provides venting.
- Removable padded hipbelt with fixed webbing belt strips down to save weight on summit day.
- Hipbelt gear loops for rock gear and ice screws.
- Top loading with floating lid, spindrift collar and tuck away rope strap.
- Floating lid is removable to save weight.
- Dual Ice-tool PickPockets provide secure tool attachment.
- Crampon pouch.
- Compression straps adjust volume for less than full loads.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.