Hit the road for the weekend or scoop up a seat sale ticket to somewhere new. Designed with travel in mind, the Proxy 45 has tons of features that make it easy to get out of dodge. Full-Surround Gear Guard padding keeps your stuff safe during jostling train rides, departure gate sprints, or in-flight turbulence. The top pocket gives you a spot for your phone and passport, keeping you fumble-free at the security checkpoint. Inside, an ActiveShield compartment separates dirty clothes from clean ones. And the whole thing is carry-on approved for most airlines, but if you're forced to gate-check, the hipbelt is removeable and the shoulder straps stow away in a dedicated pocket.
- Made of lightweight yet durable 210-denier high-density nylon with a 420-denier high-density nylon base.
- Harness and hipbelt are padded with multi-density closed-cell foam for comfort.
- Women's-specific fit has a shorter torso length, shoulder straps set closer together and curved hipbelt and shoulder straps to fit a curvier body.
- If you need to check the bag, stow the shoulder straps in their dedicated pocket and remove the hipbelt.
- Full-Surround Gear Guard padding protects the pack's contents from rough baggage handlers.
- Wide zippered panel opening to the main compartment flips out of the way for easy packing.
- ActiveShield compartment lets you separate dirty or wet clothing from the rest of your stuff.
- Zippered front compartment has an interior organizer panel with a padded 15in. laptop compartment and a dedicated sleeve for your tablet.
- Top pocket provides quick access to your phone or passport.
- Front compression straps let you cinch in the load or lash on a jacket or yoga mat.
- Gregory recommends this pack for loads under 16kg/35lbs.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|