Keen Targhee EXP Waterproof Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
As tough as the trail is. These waterproof hiking shoes are equally at home on muddy sections or rocky alpine routes. The Targhee's breathable mesh upper keeps feet cool on the way to the viewpoint, while a KEEN.DRY™ waterproof-breathable membrane protects against sudden rainshowers or creek crossings. Dual-density foam in the insole and midsole adds stability and cushioning for long days on your feet, while an exceptionally grippy sole offers traction on rugged terrain.
- Synthetic mesh upper for a durable and secure fit.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out water and debris.
- Dual-density EVA insole adds cushioning.
- Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole with torsion stability shank absorbs impacts and provides support.
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsoles with 4mm lugs grip whatever the trail throws at you.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.