Ridley X-Trail A60 Disc Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $1140.00 $1140.00
- Original price $1425.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas.
What kind of bike can hang in on club rides, grind gravel and race cyclocross all in one weekend? Welcome to the X-Trail series. With many of the features found on its carbon sibling (the X-Trail C), the X-Trail A draws on a high-performing aluminum frame that won't break the bank. The versatile geometry combines the nimbleness of a cyclocross ride with the high-speed stability and stiffness of a road bike. With tire clearance up to 38mm in width, you can easily swap from road slick to cross-worthy knobby tires to match whatever you have planned for the day. Smooth and reliable, the Shimano Tiagra gruppo is a performer with a versatile gear range. Mechanical Tektro disc brakes provide stopping power with nuanced modulation (and they're great value). Smart details make this package a winner: asymmetric rear triangle for shock absorption and stiffness, and hidden fender mounts for everyday usability.
- Triple-butted hydroformed aluminum frame is light, incredibly durable and represents huge value.
- Lowered bottom bracket provides the high-speed stability needed for road riding.
- Rear triangle design features uniquely shaped individual tubes for maximum stiffness, low weight and a comfortable degree of flex.
- Bridgeless seat stay design improves tire clearance and allows the seat stay to independently flex for added shock absorption.
- Oversized tapered head tube increases front end stiffness and steering precision.
- Carbon fibre fork with aluminum steerer tube cuts down on vibrations and improves comfort.
- Shimano Tiagra gruppo yields precise shifting in a lightweight package.
- Tektro Lyra mechanical disc brakes with 160 and 140mm rotors (front and back, respectively) provide power and modulation in any weather.
- FSA Vero Compact crank is paired with an 11-32t cassette for maximum versatility.
- 15mm thru-axle fork and QR frame provide outstanding stiffness, tracking and quick wheel changes.
- Tubeless-ready wheels are designed to survive the rigours of cross, training, commuting and adventure riding.
- 36C Donnelly X'Plor MSO tires provide low rolling resistance and grip when taking the long way home.
- Hidden fender mounts add touring versatility.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Frame||Ridley X-Trail Disc 6061 aluminum|
|Fork||Carbon with aluminum steerer|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro Lyra (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||FSA Vero Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||FSA BB-7420ST|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 11-32T|
|Rims||Alloy double wall|
|Tires||Donnelly X'Plor MSO 700 x 36|
|Saddle||Velo VL 1353|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.