Ridley X-Trail A60 Disc Bicycle - Unisex
Ridley X-Trail A60 Disc Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices $1425.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
What kind of bike can hang in on club rides, grind gravel and race cyclocross all in one weekend? Welcome to the X-Trail series. With many of the features found on its carbon sibling (the X-Trail C), the X-Trail A draws on a high-performing aluminum frame that won't break the bank. The versatile geometry combines the nimbleness of a cyclocross ride with the high-speed stability and stiffness of a road bike. With tire clearance up to 38mm in width, you can easily swap from road slick to cross-worthy knobby tires to match whatever you have planned for the day. Smooth and reliable, the Shimano Tiagra gruppo is a performer with a versatile gear range. Mechanical Tektro disc brakes provide stopping power with nuanced modulation (and they're great value). Smart details make this package a winner: asymmetric rear triangle for shock absorption and stiffness, and hidden fender mounts for everyday usability.
- Triple-butted hydroformed aluminum frame is light, incredibly durable and represents huge value.
- Lowered bottom bracket provides the high-speed stability needed for road riding.
- Rear triangle design features uniquely shaped individual tubes for maximum stiffness, low weight and a comfortable degree of flex.
- Bridgeless seat stay design improves tire clearance and allows the seat stay to independently flex for added shock absorption.
- Oversized tapered head tube increases front end stiffness and steering precision.
- Carbon fibre fork with aluminum steerer tube cuts down on vibrations and improves comfort.
- Shimano Tiagra gruppo yields precise shifting in a lightweight package.
- Tektro Lyra mechanical disc brakes with 160 and 140mm rotors (front and back, respectively) provide power and modulation in any weather.
- FSA Vero Compact crank is paired with an 11-32t cassette for maximum versatility.
- 15mm thru-axle fork and QR frame provide outstanding stiffness, tracking and quick wheel changes.
- Tubeless-ready wheels are designed to survive the rigours of cross, training, commuting and adventure riding.
- 36C Donnelly X'Plor MSO tires provide low rolling resistance and grip when taking the long way home.
- Hidden fender mounts add touring versatility.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Frame||Ridley X-Trail Disc 6061 aluminum|
|Fork||Carbon with aluminum steerer|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro Lyra (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||FSA Vero Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||FSA BB-7420ST|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 11-32T|
|Rims||Alloy double wall|
|Tires||Donnelly X'Plor MSO 700 x 36|
|Saddle||Velo VL 1353|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.