Back and tougher than ever, the Outpost daypack protects your laptop and other essentials on rainy commutes and adventures further afield. Rugged, waterproof fabrics and water-resistant (but not waterproof) zippers keep the insides dry in mean weather, with air mesh straps and a ventilated back panel for a comfortable carry in all conditions. Burly webbing handles make strong attachment points and are handy when you need to grab and run.
- Fabric is rugged 840-denier nylon, coated with polyurethane for waterproofness and abrasion resistance.
- Lined in 200-denier PU-coated nylon for extra water-stoppage.
- All zip closures are YKK reversed coil, durable and water-resistant (but not waterproof).
- Shoulder straps are cushioning 8mm EVA foam wrapped in super-tough 1680-denier nylon.
- Removable waistbelt is 38mm webbing, and attaches to durable bartacked loops via easy-to-use Gate Keeper buckles.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- Airmesh on the backpanel and inside shoulder straps allows air to circulate.
- Stretch mesh side pocket carries a water bottle.
- Zippered bucket style opening to the main compartment.
- Multiple internal and external zippered mesh pockets for organization.
- Padded pocket holds a 15in. laptop and stops before the pack bottom to prevent fatal groundings.
- Strong 50mm webbing top and bottom handles.
|Main fabric||840-denier polyurethane coated nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1680-denier polyurethane coated nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.