MEC Fusion Merino Blend Long Sleeve T-shirt - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stay warm during cool yoga practices and cooler in hot workouts. This run and fitness long-sleeved shirt has breathable panels in high heat areas, and a front panel with high merino wool content to help regulate temperature. The odour minimizing treatment allows you to wear it more without daily laundry.
- Merino wool and polyester blend jersey is soft against the skin.
- Sweat wicking polyester under arms and back panel pulls moisture away from your skin so you stay dry and comfortable.
- Thumb holes hold sleeves in place as the intensity increases.
- Polygiene antimicrobial treatment helps resist odour buildup.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.