MEC Trax Nordic Soft Shell Jacket - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Break a sweat, and new tracks, in cold conditions. Waterproof and windproof panels let you tackle harsh conditions head-on, while the highly breathable upper back panel prevents you from overheating when you increase intensity.
- Wind- and waterproof main fabric is 3-layer polyester soft shell with a polyurethane laminate and DWR finish.
- Fabric has 4-way stretch for full mobility.
- Brushed Miti Lombardia nylon and spandex thermal upper back and underarm panels are breathable and weather-resistant.
- 2-way zipper provides venting options.
- Over-hang cuff offers extra coverage without getting in the way poles.
- Elastic drawcord hem seals out gusts.
- Zippered front pockets and rear pocket.
- Reflective details keep you visible.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof without taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.