MEC Flex Nordic Hybrid Softshell Tights - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stride on in cold conditions. The front panels on these Nordic tights use a polyurethane membrane to block chilly gusts. The highly breathable thermal fleece back panels feel great against the skin, and are highly breathable to keep you from overheating when you're powering into a headwind.
- Windproof front panels are 3-layer polyester soft shell with a polyurethane laminate and DWR finish.
- Fabric has 4-way stretch for full mobility.
- Brushed Miti Lombardia nylon and spandex thermal rear panels are sweat-wicking and weather-resistant.
- Wide elastic waist has soft nylon mesh at the back for moisture management.
- Right thigh pocket.
- Knee darts for range of motion.
- Lower leg zippers with gripper elastic work with a variety of footwear.
- Reflective details keep you visible.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.