MEC Rockwall Half-Zip Midlayer - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Slim enough to layer and warm enough to stand alone on a cool climb or hike, this supple yet durable mid-layer has you covered for a wide range of activities. The stretchy thermal fleece mid-layer combines a knit exterior with a soft, brushed inner face that feels great against skin. Elongated sleeves and articulated fit make this a great choice for shoulder season climbing and mountaineering, while the half-length zip lets you vent extra heat once you're warmed up.
- Thermal stretch fleece fabric has an attractive knit exterior and soft brushed inner face.
- Warm enough to be a standalone hiking piece.
- Elongated sleeves and underarm gussets provide full range of motion for climbing and scrambling moves.
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place.
- Lasercut chest zip pocket is set in a contrasting nylon patch.
- Slim fit layers well.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 zippered chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.