MEC Shelter Soft Shell Cycle Pants - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These soft shell pants are the latest in a proud line of stretchy, breathable and very water-resistant commuting solutions from MEC. They'll do the job in everything short of full-on rain and are far more comfortable than a hard shell pant in most riding conditions. Cut more like pants than tights for freedom of movement and with an abundance of reflective hits for added safety, you may find this is the only commuting pant you need.
- Fabric is circular knit for 4-way stretch, laminated to a non-porous hydrophobic film for water resistance.
- DWR treatment enhances water repellency and breathability.
- Comfortable elastic waist with drawcord.
- Articulated knees for a great fit and ease of movement.
- Ankle zips let you pull them on and off without taking off your shoes.
- Heat transfer reflective dots are bright and durable.
- Reflective strip and logo on each lower leg.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.