Olukai Na'i Waterproof Slip On Shoes - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Dry feet are one of life’s simple pleasures. There's no need to wait for the storm to clear: full-grain waterproof leather shrugs off spray and puddles. Olukai's signature drop-in heel converts the shoe to a slipper for a different look or more effortless on/off.
- Premium full-grain leather upper is fully waterproof, with a waterproof-breathable membrane and sealed seams.
- Bootie construction.
- Drop-in heel design allows you to wear them as slippers.
- Polyurethane footbed has a gel insert for cushioning and moisture-wicking print cover.
- Footbed is removable and washable.
- Outsole is non-marking "Wet Grip Rubber" wrapped in hard-wearing synthetic leather.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.