Brooks Cascadia 13 Trail Running Shoes - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $99.00 $99.00
- Original price $149.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Stable and protective, this shoe will see you through many kilometres. The Cascadia 13 blends the features of a running shoe with the toughness of a light hiker to create a flexible yet supportive platform and smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Upper is synthetic microfibre with moisture-managing mesh and lining.
- Closed-cell hydrophobic foam in tongue and heel prevents water absorption.
- Full-length sock liner.
- Midsole has full-length S-257 Cushole material, a gel-like fluid that stays flexible under low impact and strong under high impact for super-efficient cushioning.
- Ballistic Rock Shield under the forefoot protects from small stones and bumps on the trail.
- BioMoGo co-polymer foam disperses impact and provides better rebound and durability than conventional EVA.
- Full-length segmented crash pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transfers.
- Pivot structures in the rear midfoot and forefoot minimize force on the sides of the shoe when running uneven terrain.
- Outsole is made from a durable, non-petroleum, dispersed silica compound for traction.
- Lugs provide good hill traction, with subtly bevelled heel lugs to promote a neutral gait on heel strike.
|Weight||674g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.