MEC Provincial Thermal Long Sleeve Cycle Jersey - Men's
- Available prices $79.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Misty mornings, lonely forest roads, mountain passes... it's funny how some of the most beautiful cycling settings also happen to be the chilliest. The warmth, soft feel and excellent wicking performance of this thermal jersey let you absorb the moment in comfort. Its close-to-the-body fit is ideal for touring, randonneuring and relaxed cool-weather club rides. Spacious drop-in pockets let you carry all you need for an all-day epic.
- 100% polyester is warm and moisture-wicking, with a soft, brushed finish.
- Full length zip lets you vent extra heat.
- Comfortable internal chinguard presents a clean look on the outside.
- 3 drop-in back pockets.
- Contrast nylon chest pocket has a zip closure for secure storage.
- Heat transfer reflective details on chest, sleeves and hem provide 360 degrees of visibility.
- Dropped hem ensures good lower back coverage when in riding position.
- Bottom hem has a wide, soft silicone band to prevent riding up.
- Fit is close to the body but not skin tight for all-day comfort.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.