A tiny stove for the fast and light crowd, this version drops the weight of the Piezo ignitor and still offers precise flame control and the punch of 10,000 BTU output. The construction is reliable steel and aluminum, 4 pot supports add stability on uneven ground and it folds up small to stow inside a small pot or a coffee mug.
- Made of stainless steel and aluminum.
- Adjustable flame control.
- Packs to 8.18cm tall by 4.39 wide for easy stowing.
- 110g canister burn for about 50 minutes at full output. 250g burn for about 85 minutes at full output.
- Fuel canister available separately.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||10.59 x 10.59 x 6.73cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|