MEC In-Flight Crew - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A soft crew neck that will hold in that post workout warmth or keep the cold at bay when you’re on the go. The In-Flight Crew Neck is the kind of comfortable that you will reach for again and again, whether on the road or at the cabin. The In-Flight line offers the type of comfort that can make travel days bearable and has a hint of streetwear style.
- Regular fit offers no surprises, just comfort.
- Soft, fleecy polyester blend is light and packs well.
- Stealthy, zippered kangaroo pocket gives you a secure place to stash your phone.
- Raglan sleeves offer a comfortable mobility and keep seams out from under pack straps.
- Integrated hanger loop for quick drying and less wrinkles.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.