MEC In-Flight Dress - Women's
- Available prices $99.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cute comfort that will feel as good at Gate 1 as it does after your second layover. The In-Flight dress looks good and feels great, whether you’re travelling to far off lands, or going to the coffee shop, this dress works anywhere. The In-Flight line offers the type of comfort that can make travel days bearable and has a hint of streetwear style.
- Regular fit offers no surprises, just comfort.
- Soft, fleecy polyester blend is light and packs well.
- Large kangaroo pocket has an internal phone pocket, so your phone doesn’t slide around.
- Hidden zipper at the back of the neck.
- Short cross-over slits at the hem offer little extra mobility.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.