MEC Stargazer Fleece Pullover - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A cozy, no nonsense fleece that's happy to keep you warm as you spot constellations and meteor showers. Made of recycled polyester that's thick but lightweight and dries quickly. The onboard kangaroo pocket has a hidden surprise, with a separate internal pocket that makes a great home for your phone.
- Made of recycled polyester fleece.
- 3-snap placket is easy to get on and off.
- High collar uses 2 different materials to block the wind and keep you comfy.
- Large kangaroo pocket with an inner phone pocket.
- Adjustable drawcord at the hem.
- Regular fit offers no surprises, just comfort.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.