Part luggage, part daypack. The Border 35's butterfly opening lets you go through security screenings without the hassle of removing your laptop. Burly nylon fabric stands up to the rigours of the road and slides easily in and out of overhead bins. This travel pack is super-versatile even when your final destination is just a few kilometres away. Separate compartments keep your office clothes separate from your gym stuff, and lots of organizer pockets keep your daily essentials accessible.
- Made of high-density nylon with a burly 420-denier high-density nylon base.
- Fits 15in. laptop and a tablet with TSA/security friendly panel. Laptop compartment is set off the bottom of the pack to protect from drops.
- Side water bottle pocket, top pocket and front pocket keep you organized.
- Easy-to-pack main compartment has a zippered mesh divider.
- Pass-through slot lets the pack ride on the telescoping handles of your luggage for easy airport navigation.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.