Classically styled, deep-lensed sunnies that make it easier to see through harsh light and glare. Durable thermoplastic frames stand up to the rigours of everyday life.
- Polarized lenses cut glare from water, snow and pavement.
- Polycarbonate lens is light and shatter-resistant.
- 6-base lens curve provides a casual wrap and great coverage.
- Tough Grilamid thermoplastic frames.
- Full frame and thick temples help block light coming in from odd angles.
- Microfibre cleaning/storage bag included.
- Medium fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||15%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|