Big lenses and a deep wrap-around frame allow you to remain calm in the presence of bright, shiny things.
- Polarized lenses cut glare from water, ice, sand, snow and pavement for clear vision and reduced eye strain.
- 8-base lens curve provides a casual wrap and great coverage, without being sporty.
- Tough Grilamid thermoplastic frames.
- Polycarbonate material used in the lenses is light and shatter resistant.
- Full frame and thick temples help block light coming in from odd angles.
- Microfibre cleaning/storage bag included.
- Medium fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|